The end of 2017

Hi there. It's me, the writer behinds the blog.


I would say,
My 2017 ended with
full of joys and happiness;


(Tho' I did not remember how was it started so that I could compare with the ending)


On 30th December, despite the fact that we actually have NOT finished our final exam yet, (which is on 10th January 2018) my friends and I went to Sunway Lagoon to have some fun. The funny part amongst all was that each parent actually AGREED with this crazy idea! Isn't it weird that our parent actually allowed us to go out during the gap between one paper with another, but prohibited (not valid to every parent) their kids from going out during the lecture sessions ongoing? I think it's weird. Or maybe being a parent does makes one weird. I don't know.




And on 31st December, I already at my house. Chilling with my mom on the bed with a warm weather cuddling us. Oh and yes! The best part of going back home is not only because I can spend my time with my mom but also, I able to see and use my new wardrobe! You don't know how much it kills me inside to be able to hear about it all these times on the phone because I have things (assignments and exams) more important to focus on at that moment that made me can't go back home that easy, of course. Now, that I have a new, big wardrobe, I guess that it is a sign for me to be more careless on the number of items I want to buy lol. 




Thank you umi.
Thank you daddy.
I love you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment