Off colour to 4 types

Hi everyone. Assalamualaikum!

So your writer over here had been feeling a bit off colour today. It started on that casual sunday (the day I moved out from my house, leaving my lovely mother to continue living with my annoying brothers under one roof) until today which is thursday.




At this point, I'm currently facing such a hectic week where too many assignments I have to pass up on this week and I have not mentioned anything about my quizzes and project and the 50 shades of rejected proposal yet. It feels like after a few minutes of walking across a spectacular scenery in front of you, getting some fresh air and by the time you about to smile bright, suddenly, without any warning or assalamualaikum, you stumbled on a plate of cake from nowhere and fell down heavily into a pit that you don't even know exist. So...don't make me start talking about things I don't want (like my assignments and all). Deal? Ok, good.






And people, I mean you, my lovely readers. I've been eating something I don't ever wish to eat for three consecutive days because I actually did ate the same kind of foods for three consecutive days. For god sake. It sucks a lot because I always eat fried chicken and beef. I always do. Now, its only about eating foods like bread, soup and porridge. I know, soup and porridge can be ordered along with some beef nor chicken in small pieces. But it never feels the same like eating the whole of it. Plus, I don't wish to have a lot of 'kuah' while enjoying my chicken or beef. Anyway, thank you Allah for making me facing this hardship, so that I know how it feels like to be one. I know You love me a lot.





Last but not least, iRedha.






Psst....Someone is still typing something!




If only people know I started sick because of eating this one kind of junk foods, they would probably make fun of me!





But yes, obviously it looks like I already spilled the bean. Fun fact: I'm not a junk food person so I rarely eating it and maybe this is why I should stay not eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment