Is this my semester break?

It's me again, readers. The author! Who else? Kidding.
Oh, anyway Hi there! What are you up to right now? Is everything okay?
And how are you? I hope you doing well over there.


Since the day my last paper held, my days in January became even more hectic and challenging. The word 'semester break' somehow does not valid for me right now. As I only capable to use this holiday card for few days at home. Til then, I have to go back to my university to settle up everything. This is not going to happen for few days, but the rest of my whole semester break. I repeat, my WHOLE SEMESTER BREAK. It basically means I would not be able to go back home until my next semester starts. 



At first, I shrug. Seriously.


After a bit here and that, then I guess I'm okay with it.
Besides, this is not for anyone else.
This is for me.


So, the fact that I'm going through my semester break this way, it somehow makes me push myself to go up to my limit and challenge my comfort zone to break another new good habit. I will share the details about my programme and ups and down in trying to manage my time, in my later post okay? Sorry for all my wrongdoings. Goodnight!


Have a sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment