Like the old folks (kidding!) said, as we grow up, some will knock your door and go back to where they belong after they completed their task; related with you. Meanwhile, the other will just stay there, continue doing their works (either its related with you or not) simultaneously trying to connect their door with yours.
Well, I don't have the BEST word nor a dogma to describe the whole situation happening to me this past few months, but, I obviously have learnt some important lessons here. Anyway that was not what I tend to highlight in this post.
It just that moment; meeting many kind and lovely people while I was wandering around the aisles alone. You guys are seriously very lovely! Since this is my blog that nobody really knows about it anymore, I dare to say that I love you guys! (unless you broke my thing that have sentimental value on it & being the first-hand using my pristine things) And no, I don't wish to share anything right now, and it's including the details about those kind and lovely people for some reasons.
So, to make it short, I would like to say thank you for giving me the opportunity & trust to get back on track and stand up on my own with the helps of non-stop motivations, supports, loves and cares you guys have shown nor give. I hope nothing but the best for you guys, both in dunya & akhira'! 💖
No comments:
Post a Comment