Hi guys and gays out there!
Guess who's blogging back again?
I was on my daily basic routine that night when I'm thinking about such questions like what is my real missions and vision for this year, what attitude and personality that I should created to show the best side of me, and how to go thru this year BETTER than the previous years. I won't say it the best of 2017 YET until I've ended the year and see my progress so far.
Guess who's blogging back again?
ME 😊
moshi moshi.
This post going to be a bit long. To whom could not make it to the last sentence, I'm sorry, maybe its not meant for you to read.
Looking at those years I blogging. I'm seriously shook. I've done it unofficially since I'm form one (that's what malaysian called it) and right now I'm about to reach my 20. WOW. Whoever thought that?
And who also ever thought that I could blogging while having a cukur jambul ceremony out there? Haha yes, no jokes man. I'm all alone here with those aunties who keep on generating idea on the best solution to take a good care of your skin, a group of grandmas chatting in jawa (which I really have no idea what is it means, this is my first time) that watching me meticulously because I'm an
unmarried malay lady (anak dara) and boys who puzzled with my existence in this house. I feel pretty much like an alien just landed on earth! Just kidding. It's actually a normal experience though, to staying at a house that is much you not familiar with and you end up zone out.
But. Blogger. Makes. It. Sound. Like. A. Serious. Matter.
(Warning: This is also a joke, don't take it seriously or it will affect your face)
Like my iman, my motivations (or more to my mental and physical) also has its own up and down. Sometimes I'm falling down into an eight-feet-pit demand for no help, or it could be other way round where I'm dying for a generous person to come and help me. Sometimes it can be I'm so wise and full with motivation that I could influence others to be that way too, simultaneously becomes reliable to people. There is no between.
After a scrupulous attention had been put to detail in my research, I found some interesting things to make a change on myself. If its not started with yourself then what do you expect people to do when u do the same thing too? Mumbling, comment, criticize nor judging won't work to help our friends. Yes, it does working DEPENDING on the situation. However, most of the time, you could say it ain't gonna work.
After a scrupulous attention had been put to detail in my research, I found some interesting things to make a change on myself. If its not started with yourself then what do you expect people to do when u do the same thing too? Mumbling, comment, criticize nor judging won't work to help our friends. Yes, it does working DEPENDING on the situation. However, most of the time, you could say it ain't gonna work.
First thing first.
I would like to say that i really love myself and i appreciate every single things i ever done for about 19 years something. Either good nor bad. I love it.
I would like to say that i really love myself and i appreciate every single things i ever done for about 19 years something. Either good nor bad. I love it.
And I need to prove it. (Please remind me again if I ever feel like I'm not.)
That's why, I would teach myself to focus more on myself. What do I need to do to accomplish this goal? what I want to achieve this year? what i wanna learn? what I wanna be good at starting today? what things I never try? what changes should I make to recreate my attitude to becomes good one? (this could only be proven when your parents said so)
List out all the things.
My needs, my dreams, my goals and my wishes according to the timeline for this year.
I know its not as easy as ABC. But remember, "SLOWLY BUT SURELY", "IT IS NOW OR NEVER" okay. To start one process is really the hardest one, but looking at the starting point from the ending point or in the midst of the process, u gonna smile wide and that smile has it own magic where it could just erase all the pains you faced.
Trust yourself.
missing u :'(
ReplyDelete