How should I describe this feelings?

Dear to whoever that capable to read my blog with their own ability of hardwork (I used to have trust issues) and of course to my blog too,


As all of my sense noticed, I am much like an ideal gas behaviour now. That part where volume of gas particle occupy space is negligible compared to volume of container. You can freely assume the volume of container is equivalent to the haze as it is for real. In other word, haze had occupied much of the space that exist. My presence would not make any difference with how-much haze have trying to enter human world. I am so funny. I am so funny until I do not even know which part of me or which part of this post is funny.


Moving on,


If you asked me why I am so busy to update, I would probably tell you the most cliche reason that every students matriculation could ever brainstorm in their mind. So please, DON'T.


Ok. This is boring. Moving on again.


Is my feeling a good topic to share? If it is, then I might have to share with you guys as your curiousity had already overflow. How am I very sure? Because you are successfully opened my blog without asking for my permission? or without me knowing it?



The second needle of the clock had shown me the time left to be energetizer before I sleep. The electrons in battery started to drained. As a result, I will make it a short and simple one.



My feelings are stable, unfortunately it is located on the end of the rod that stands vertically. I still have the possibilities to be upset nor happy without any reasons to tell.


Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment