Hola everyone! Assalamualaikum!
To describe my journey on this whole week, phew! It was really a long tiring one. When it relates to something/someone breaking your weakness point, you just collect all the broken pieces of yourself everywhere and
struggle to keep on --
be alive.
be optimist in all ways.
and
be happy with my small circles.
be alive.
be optimist in all ways.
and
be happy with my small circles.
As much as you wanna share your problems and hoping they understand you, you just can't. Leaving you at the corner of edge all alone, having hard times to show your real emotions. Your real story.
You fighting between --
craving for attentions and cared with
the consequences that you had to handle later *if you told them.
craving for attentions and cared with
the consequences that you had to handle later *if you told them.
Well, that's what I'd basically learnt from my past. I don't wish to do it again.
Fast forward to the bright side of this week, I'm happy with everything as I--
able to see my family during weekend.
able to talk for few hours with my boy.
able to get thru everything til now.
and
be strong for people I loved.
"be strong for people I loved" 💓💓
is something that I try my best to be good at. It just feels so right to see their smiles, their usual attitude and their happiness back again because of your support & unconditional love.
Akhir kata,
Awal tak kata pape.
Keep on spreading positivity people!
Awal tak kata pape.
Keep on spreading positivity people!
No comments:
Post a Comment