What kind of topics should I post about? Maybe some tips on how to turn off your brain. Hehehe.
Lets see. Don't you hate those nights where you just can't get your brain to turn off? You keep thinking about things or your brain is so alert that you can't seem to relax even though you may be exhausted.
It's like your mind is racing and the harder you try to fall asleep,the harder it is to fall asleep! *Ehuk.....terbina satu hypothesis lah pulok. Hehehe xD* You're exhausted,but angry and frustrated ! If only you could get some much needed sleep. Wahhhh heaven~ This cycle happens night after night and you're tired during the day. On the days,you know you need to get up early. Pehe?Dok lagi?? Duh,you will have even more trouble falling asleep! If that sounds like you,then here are some techniques that will prevent you from getting in that situation in the first place. I think I should be like Dato' Fadzilah Kamsah one day :P Ngehngeh.
Okay! Continue.
The first thing- Don't do anything too over-stimulating before bed.
This is going to be tough for many of you to take,but you really should avoid yourself from watching TV or being on the computer right before bed. Same thing goes with trying to play Angry Birds on your phone. This will keep you all night long! Electronics get your brain so riled up that sometimes it has a hard time winding back down.
Instead try reading a book. I especially recommend a boring book that will help you fall asleep. Hehehe.
Secondly- Try to eliminate caffeine from your diet.
I tend to spend the most nights wide awake when I've had caffeine during the day. For some reasons it seems to barely keep me awake during the day but at night it prevents me from resting TT____TT How sad.
Thirdly- Make sure you aren't hungry.
When you're exhausted being hurry is the worst! You're too tired to get up and too hungry to be able to sleep. Once you finally do get up to eat,this usually re-energizes your body and start the sleepless cycle all over again.
Err...the next point is......okay....err....please...someone...do help me here....S O S! *calling 911*
Lastly,set your sleeping space up to have as little noise and light as possible.
Light tends to disrupt your sleep. As far as noise goes,you can now download "relax sound machines" online or on your smartphone that play sounds such as "Ocean Waves" that can really help you to relax. Oh other than that! I also find that a floor fan drowns out most noises /._.\
Goodnight pals. Have a suwietd deghrim tonaight (:
No comments:
Post a Comment