I shut my eyes in order to see

Assalamualaikum and Hi there readers ! 

So we meet again. Hm, Lately Kuala Lumpur is all cloudy and rainy. It rained almost every evening and night. I'm not a fan of this type of weather, but hey, who am I to complain, right ?Let's just be thankful that Allah is showering us with lots of love through the rain He poured.



Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
Will i take that fall ?Should I try or would it be better to say goodbye ?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
I don't think I like who I see at all. I see a tear streaked face, and someone who wants so many things to take place.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
What is fair ?Why do I even care ?I should just walk away and save the pain for another day.
Mirror, Mirror set me free. Let me become the person I belong to be.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
I want to become strong and stand tall. Help me if you can, try and lend me a hand.
Ohh Mirror ~~

Hihi. Okay, I start to type crap things. Disregard me forgive me. Two simple things. Will you ?Winkwink.

No comments:

Post a Comment