Where do I begin?I cried a little bit, I died a little bit. Err -____- ?
This can't be happening. So many questions, so much on my mind. So many answers I can't find.
Lt. James Gordon: Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. No name, no other alias.
Like why less is more ?Why must I learn Math when I don't even know how to solve it ? I wish I could .....okay no. Forget 'bout it.
Chopp ! Math ?Yaa, I got it. I truly got it !Every math problem that gets discussed, handled and assigned forces us to use many, if not all, of the detailed methods of problem solving. Each individual problem becomes a small but important lesson for solving problems in general. Math is traditionally learned by first doing many smaller problems. Then the small problems are put together to solve bigger problems. Whatever it is. Masuk akal jugak Math Problem Problem Math Problem with us, isn't it ?Ughh ! Cut the crap :| Jauh betul topik asal dibawak lari.
Err well. It seems to hurt double bad when a depressive cycle rolls in right time to coincide with a creative doldrums since I use art as a compensatory/ self-soothing mechanism to cope with the bad times.
Err well. It seems to hurt double bad when a depressive cycle rolls in right time to coincide with a creative doldrums since I use art as a compensatory/ self-soothing mechanism to cope with the bad times.
--------------
These feelings are running out the door. I can feel it falling down. And I'm not coming back around. These feelings I can't take no more. This emptiness in the bottom drawer. It's getting harder to pretend y'know. Oh man. Err, i wish i could turn back time. *I wonder why I wish that ......like seriously.
p/s : Ignore this post if you so so so sick to read it. Don't puke on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment