" Daddy, I can't do this anymore..."
" I have faith on you. You never failed to show me how much powerful my little girl could be."
Daddy.
I'm so proud to have you both, as my senior in engineering industry and my daddy in the house. It's been awhile since the day we ever hang out together. I miss you.
You always pamper me.
Pour me with some sweetness in life.
Making me listen to weird songs.
Teach me to be independent,
yet,
still being your little baby that you had to take care of.
I miss you.
"Congratulations to my daughter for your result. I'm sorry for my disability to help you facing the ups and down world out there nor seeing your process of growth til you already grown up to be a lady."
Mental breakdown. I cry so hard.
Daddy.
I swear I really miss you. Please, sponsor my flight ticket to go there. Lol, haha joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment