Stumbling and mumbling



Assalamualaikum and Hi :)
 I've got nothing and don't know what to update about. Blogging seems boring nowadays. Being in a hectic days, it just no awesome to blog. I live in people's cares. Act, a blog can't be like a diary k. One must know what can be published and what can't. It is for the good sake of keeping your private life, private because if you put it on-line, it's not something private anymore and ppl will have access to it, and in some bad cases, use it against you, or even sue you for what you have written. I think most bloggers keep their personal side to themselves nowadays. 'MOST OF THEM, NOT ALL OF THEM'. And using 'harsh' words are never good. Even if you're mad. At some point, it shows your morality.

 P/s : Or it's just an ordinary phase in one adolescent's life and she'll grow out of it ?InsyaAllah, Amin. Hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment